sábado, 21 de enero de 2012

Silent Joe - Jenny and Joe Chp. 6


Well Joe? Are we going to try this?

Joe just watched at her, he froze in position and no thought could cross his mind.

Joe I got to say, you are one of the smartest fellas in town or that I have ever known, but when it comes to women you have no balls!

Oh Jenny I have em trust me, but when it comes to you everything just seems so different… I can't explain nor I can save my pride when the women in question is Jenny Fontaine.

Well then Joe, here comes the lady I have inside and all’s I can say is: Fuck you!, Fuck you and your “I don’t know attitude”... Anyways! I have other clients at the tables waiting to order and someone has to keep this place running! Jenny yelled looking at her brother doing some accounting behind the bar.

Wait! Joe screamed just wait! Sit down with me just for a second Jenny and let me tell you what I should have a long time ago.

Jenny stood in front of Joe with that “You better say something good or you are as good as dead” look and said, I aint sitting but you have half a second so start talking.

Jesus women! You won’t gimme me a break! I love you Jenny! you know that, that’s never been an issue and I’m sure never will, I love every bit of you, I love how you move, I love how you talk, I love how you dress, every part of you is just something that overwhelms me, and freezes me as the most impressed of the fellas can be! every time I see you my feelings arise in a crazy way I cannot handle! and at least all I can do is stay put... but inside theres a whirlwind screaming at me: Kiss her! Hug her! Don’t let her go!


And Joe continued...

Every time you put the face when you like something, or even worse when you wrinkle your nose when you laugh I just wanna… I dunno! Just explode! Feel like doing something!

Well then you idiot do something!

I have! I’ve watched you every morning throw the creek in the wall that divides our rooms upstairs, I’ve watched you comb your hair, have your cigar and enjoy your cup of coffee so much that even makes you close your eyes.

Suddenly Joe somehow felt he had the high ground until…

Oh you dumbass I MADE THE CREEK BETWEEN THE WALLS! Right before I knew you were coming back in town and gave you a room!

And that was it for Joes high ground, he was even crazier for her now, there was just no way to win an argument, tough sexy Jenny could just play with Joe and worst for him: she knew it.

Can I have a glass of scotch Jenny?

Go get one yourself! I have customers to attend to and that was more than half a second.

(Next Scene)

So mom, something that amazed my thoughts and flourished my feelings happened yesterday.

Well son... feelings I’m sure you have, but thoughts let’s just leave it there, you and your drinking make of you an useless drunk, I don’t even know how you handle your horse, that I gotta say, impresses me every day.

Well thanks mom, I’m glad to make you proud, and what I’m about to tell will make you heart beat like the drums of the seventh cavalry!

Now don’t go on talking of no cavalry, took your father to push back the Sioux and all he got was an arrow to the chest, a fall from the horse and then they send a useless stupid arrogant letter saying:

“We, the Government of the United States of America, are sorry to inform you that Carl Johnson of the seventh cavalry has valiantly fallen in a glorious battle against the Sioux.

Adjacent to the letter we have attached 7 dollars payment of your husband and an extra 25 for your loss.”


Then signed personally by that idiot General Carrington like he was doing me a favor, another useless drunk leading a bunch of fellas straight to... 


And Mamma Johnson just stared at the table, took a deep breath and... But go on make my day, tell your story.

Mom! And Carl Jr. inhaled air to grow a victorious chest: yesterday at the end of the day I took Jenny back from the store here to the hotel on my horseback!

Oh Lord... You are just like your father son, handsome enough to make a whole town fall for ya but as soon  as you open your mouth the charm just… fades away even faster than the wind from the north.

But didn’t we just see them having an argument two tables to the right? Right there mom at Joe’s usual spot next to the door.

And you keep on using that mouth, Jesus almighty… she’s in love with Joe! Are you an idiot? Well look at that now I’m the idiot, asking and idiot if he’s an idiot, you put some rum in my coffee now that I’m talking nonsense? Well there I go again, how could I not if I’m talking to ya.

But mom! She even refused to bring him some scotch!

Take a second look son, and Mamma Johnson slapped Carl’s Jr. face so hard he had no choice but to take a look at Joe's table.

And there was Jenny, bringing some scotch with ice for Silent Joe, just like she knew he liked it, just the brand, just the number of ice, and the charm of her hand giving it to him.

Mom is that ice in the glass?

Yes son that’s ice.

There’s ice in town? I never get ice when I ask for some scotch…

Well son, you’re not Silent Joe, and that’s that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario